It's SECRET SANTA time!
Time to create, sneak and deliver!
If you want to take part in SECRET SANTA send an email to Brenda with SECRET SANTA in the subject line.
We will begin sending out SECRET SANTA gifts on Dec 8th through Dec 22nd. It's easy to participate. Once we have completed sign up, I'll assign someone to you that you will make tags for, make tubes according to their likes, find recipes to share, send music, etc! It doesn't have to be just tags. You are not required to make dozens of tags, ONE per day minimum, or up to as many as you like, you DECIDE. Send me your gift for your Secret Pal and I will deliver it overnight so they find it in their mailbox in the morning! I will be asking each person who signs up to fill in a short form for me that I can give to your Secret Santa so they know exactly what you like, what name you like on tags, etc!
That's it! Easy and fun! I hope to see many of you participate!
Let's get sneaky!!!
